> On Jul 8, 2006, at 3:37 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
<snip>
> > Judy's only goal in this argument is to keep arguing.
>
> Exactly. She can't seem to help herself. It's bizarre.

Er, it was Curtis who started the argument, and Curtis
who is sustaining it.  It was Curtis who had such an
investment in it that he actually Photoshopped one of
the charts to enlarge it and then put up a Web page on
his site with both charts on it for comparison purposes.

(An honorable person, seeing that his debating opponent
was being unfairly criticized, would quickly speak up
to point this out himself.  As with Barry, though, I'm
not holding my breath that Curtis will Do the Right Thing.)