> On Jul 8, 2006, at 12:29 PM, new.morning wrote:
>
> > I deleted this post a few minutes after sending it, seeing that Spraig
> > did respond with a link of cites (a bit of a shotgun) some of wich
> > possibly support the SA articles point.
>
> Possibly. TB's are great at posting such BS, I'd be very careful. A
> common pattern really among many fundamentalists: dazzle with the BS.

The articles had nothing to do with TMO research, it was a list of the
life time publised research of Bolkman (sp) of UCSD.

> > I am wading through the viable article(s) listed in the link that
> > appear to support the SA point.
>

> "Appear" being the operative word.

Why? I was picking titles in the Bolkman research, to further read,
that appear related to the SA themes. What is odd about that?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM