> In a message dated 7/8/06 11:56:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Barrett's view, expressed on WTMJ-AM, that the government orchestrated  the
> Sept. 11 attacks. Barrettt teaches an introductory course on Islam. The UW
> is
> reviewing his past teaching performance.
>

> What a lunatic. The UW *should* be reviewing whether they want  somebody so
> irresponsible teaching at their University. This guy could do harm  to the
> University's image. One may have the right to free speech, but one  does not
> have
> the right to be heard.

Does this mean that you think the government didn't orchestrate the 9/11
destruction?

In a recent zogby poll 42% of those questioned felt the the government and the
9/11
commission were covering up the true story. I would say his views whether
correct or not
are certainly not lunatic or fringe.

Steven Jones professor of physics at Brigham Young U. has done extensive
studies of the
destruction of the towers an makes an extremely convincing case for a precision
demolition. Especially for tower seven which wasn't even hit by and airplane.
He claim to
have found traces of thermite on steel beams from the towers, pretty much a
smoking gun
for a professional demolition job. See:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Michael