> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@>
wrote:

> > I've seen them, except Kunyamari, and Bob Brigante is absolutely
> > right. I have also seen Tatwala Baba, Mustem Baba, Sripad Baba
and
> > quite a few other Yogis, Babas and Gurus; no one even comes
close to
> > the light which radiates from Maharishi. I must add though, that
the
> > light coming from Shri Chinmoy is also very strong indeed.
>
> This is actually interesting if you know anything about
> Sri Chinmoy. He is generally regarded in the spiritual
> community as being able to emanate a certain *kind* of
> energy or aura or light, one that is associated with the
> occult. In other words, he is famous for being able to
> flash people out with a "cheap," flashy, low-grade type
> of energy, one that is very noticeable by people with
> unsubtle nervous systems. As opposed to someone who is
> just quietly enlightened, and would not be noticeable
> at all.
>
> It's an interesting distinction in the types of energy
> that one "feels" around spiritual teachers, one that
> has been discussed on many forums that deal with multiple
> teachers. It doesn't surprise me in the least that what
> nabius felt from Maharishi is similar to what he felt
> around Sri Chinmoy. I've never seen Sri Chinmoy, but I
> have read dozens of these discussions about the type
> of energy he radiates, and it is consistent with any-
> thing I ever felt around Maharishi. That is, occasionally
> some cheap flash, but never any energy that I personally
> would associate with enlightenment.
>
> Your mileage may vary...

Interesting post. I am however not going to engange in a newagetype
debate about light. Just one little point: When Maharishi,
constantly, for hours on end dissapears in a golden light right in
front of my eyes, it's not a "cheap flash". Not in my book anyway. I
have seen that only with one other person, and that was once I
witnessed Benjamin Creme being overshadowed by Maitreya, our oldest
brother and head of the Masters now incarnated on earth.

What I am convinced of, after talking to Sri Chimnoy, hearing him
speak and observing him as well as talking to his disciples, is that
he is enlightened.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM