Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Electro-Convulsive therapy anyone?
on 7/16/06 4:14 PM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Just curious: Where did you see someone levitate, or become
> invisible;
> And why do you think that this person could do these siddhis; when
> the rest of us, who are practicing only experience glimpses of the
> actual siddhi...

If you're asking me, it was not part of the TM movement.
I worked with a guy named Frederick Lenz, also called Rama,
who could do this sort of stuff. Basically, I saw him do
these things two to four times a month for fourteen years.
Sometimes it was in private meetings of students, sometimes
in public lectures in Carnegie Hall or the L.A. Convention
Center, sometimes in the desert, a couple of times in a
Denny's in the middle of the night. Watching this stuff
got to be so commonplace that we all got a little bored
with it.

I know several people who seem very sincere who claim that when they first got the TM-sidhis, they levitated or saw someone levitate, but never did it or saw it again. __._,_.___