Here's the point:

Photographs aside, a critical thinker will ask if there is any
evidence that anyone has ever levitated. There is not.

No one is going to levitate either, I'm asserting.

It's all more BS from the TMO. Those who believe that levitation is
happening or will happen are probably those who accept everything
that "MMY says," without any critical examination. I, for one, think
it's all crap ... VooDoo TM, was was referenced earlier.

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"