> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
> > <larry.potter@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hizbollah was the instigator of this conflict.
> >
> > Judy, when are you going to lay off trying
> > to make Curtis the bad guy?
> >
> > Oooops. Wrong thread. Never mind.
>
> Just to make the point clear, I believe that one
> can accurately say that the "He started it first!"
> argument -- whether used on a children's playground,
> a battlefield command center, or in the dark rooms
> where darker people declare war -- is *always* used
> by someone who is justifying prolonging the conflict.
> The whole *point* of saying this is to get the other
> person to say, "Did not," and thus prolong the fight.

P.S.: If anybody was the "instigator" of the conflict
between me and Curtis, it was I, by challenging his
misrepresentations.

Which you even appear to confirm in the quote above,
"When are you going to lay off..."

Not to mention that it appears to be *you* who is
attempting to prolong the conflict between you and
me over my conflict with Curtis by sticking your
pitiful little jabs into unrelated threads, then
commenting on your own post (something you always
portray as pathetic when other people do it).

Barry, quit before you get any further behind.  I
think Off is right, you need to lay off the sauce.