> In a message dated 7/24/06 3:32:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> It is a war crime under international law for any government to
> >  use "indiscriminate and disproportionate force in its
campaign".
> This
> > is a noted war crime, and many analysts are saying that
Isreal's
> usage
> > is of this type (and the US in Iraq also).
> >
> >  (and just because others break the law does not give the right
> you
> > to break the law too....this is ignorance, and a return to the
> dark
> > ages. Lynch mobs are soon accepted after that)
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> disproportionate force
>
> This has got to  be one of the stupidest phrases ever concocted.
What
> exactly is a  disproportionate use of force? What about all the
> Israeli civilians killed  in rockets lobbed into Israel? What
about
> all the suicide bombings in  resorts and clubs? Civilians in
Israel
> are hit with a car bomb. How are  they supposed to respond, with
> another car bomb? What utter stupidity!
>

> It is absolutely incredible that Hamas and Hezbollah et  al  are
justified in
> using whatever means necessary to get what they want,  complete
destruction
> of Isarel , but Israel can not defend it's self against  these
attacks with any
> more force than is used against it. Total  insanity!

well put.

UN's hypocrisy is amazing.

Hizbollah, can easily release the kidnapped soldiers and stop
Lebanon's and Israel suffering

Wait, Do we really think Hizbollah really cares ?
they don't , that's why this obvious solution will hardly
be contemplated by most people.