Hello ALL!! I am on the course that will make America invincible in
about 4 days from now,  and I am having AWESOME experiences (love
that word!!!) - just bubbling gurgles of bliss throughout the
program, and even more gurgling blissfulness of bubbling during
flying!!!! Sometimes the bubbles are blue, but mostly they are
yellow or pink -but regardless of the color, they are all blissfull.
I also love the gurgling (because I have always had asthma which my
guides say is caused because I am so pure).I was talking to a friend
who lives in Fairfield about the different colors, and he thought it
was great, but he said he had to rush off and not to bother calling
him, and that he would call me. So, I'll have to wait and  see what
he thinks - I really respect him because he has sponsored me for
courses as far back as 1975.

Anyways, the reason that I am writing this message is to tell you
all about the wonderful experiences people are having on the course
and to let you know that they are still accepting people. Also,
Maharishi was talking to us yesterday and he said that it was
wonderful to receive, but it was even more wonderful to ask and try
your best to receive (at least I am sure he said that, but when I
asked someone else, he said he could not remember that, but I think
he is so overcome with bliss that he doesn't remember much!!!).

He says that the course will  be extended for 2 weeks for anyone
who  can afford to stay, and I am so full of bliss and contributing
so much to the world, that I have decided to stay and so  I need
sponsorship. I was having lunch beside some people yesterday (I
hadn't met them before,  but they were AWESOME people!!!) and I
started talking to them about sponsorship.  They had to suddenly
leave, but one  of them suggested writing to this group,  because he
said FFLifers were so positive and that it was a big group - so here
I am!!! I cannot write for very long because I am using someone
else's computer, but any sponsorship would be a very good thing for
each of you  to do.  It probably would be easiest if you just write
to me at my email address and then I can arrange  for you to call me
and send me the  money. THANKS!!! Also, if anyone has large shoes
that they are no longer using,  I could  use those (I am a size
14!!).

Well, now I need to sign off as I asked someone to call my mom and
dad and ask them to call me in a few minutes, and I dont' want to
miss their call. They have been sponsoring me since 1977 and I know
the way they look at me when I ask for sponsorship that they really
like to sponsor me, even though they always say they don't! Isn't
that funny? - but it's their way (their 86 and 92) and I would not
change them for anything. My dad said to me last year "You're 56 -
isn't it time you took care of yourself?" - aren't they funny! Also,
I need them to send me some of their stuff from their basement
(or "my" basement, since that is where I live!), because someone
told me that people need things  here and I could sell stuff here!!

Well, gotta go - need to rest for 3 hours before the afternoon
program. Thanks for sending all the sponsorship (I probably won't
have much time to thank anyone once the money starts arriving, but I
know you don't need thanks - it's the right thing to do, right?!)