On Aug 4, 2006, at 2:36 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

on 8/4/06 12:58 PM, Paul Mason at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Mmmmm, tried to make contact with the so-called 'girlfriends' to hear
their stories, but not a thing, not even in 'confidence'.

I’ve spoken with two. At length. They weren’t making it up.

I first heard from one of the people mentioned in the Sexie Sadie article who interviewed one of the women. While I have not spoken to any of the women first hand, I did talk at length with this gentleman just after he talked to her--an old and close friend--and his recollection was just jaw dropping at the time. This wasn't just a rumor. He also was interestingly the first person I heard of the poisoning from.