--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> I have asked Rick to post the PDF of the File I alluded to earlier.
> I have also posted a Word document of some other "real" science
> evaluations of the MishMash Effect.

Boy, pretty slim pickings, huh?  Too bad you couldn't
find anything besides the Markovsky piece that is
actually "scientific."  You might try pursuing some
of the leads I provided, see if you can beef it up
a little.

(You might also want to correct your typo "Afles" for
"Fales," the name of Markovsky's co-author.)