--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't help but wonder,,,When does aggressive marketing and
> cavalier scientific study practises cross the line and become an
> active attempt to de-fraud and thus become a crimminal activitiy on
> an "organised level'.

Oh, Bill, it never crosses the line! Like Mahesh quipped one day in
Seelisberg when he was wanting to do something iffy and was told so:
The Lawyers will make it legal!

You can't defraud the faithful if they are willingly giving you
everything they've got. You can't help it if they are so dazed from
all the meditation and other crap you've sold them that they can't
think straight.

I hope you see the point of my sarcasm,it certainly isn't aimed at
you.