This looks really excellent, thanks for the tip.  I am finding quite a
bit of stuff on the web from the book. It is facinating stuff.

I can't find my article on the Web but it was: "The Narcissistic Guru:
A Profile of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh." Free Inquiry (Spring, 1988)  I
have a copy somewhere but it would be nice if it was online.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"