"> Exactly. Working as intended. You have to be truely dedicated to be
willing to pay $1 million
> for the privlege of wearing a stupid crown and being laughed at."

I'm not so sure these guys are clued into the type of person who is
laughing at them.  I think they get major ass kiss perks from their
positions as Rajas of the Age of Enlightenment.  But I'm glad to her
it is giving you a laugh too.