> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > BC is just a clearer sight of reality than is UC than
> > > is GC than is CC. Nothing more than that.
> >
> > Its interesting people with different experiences and different
> > interpretation of those experiences. For example, I once paraphrased
> > Peter on how he felt CC was a baby step. Tom Traynor appeared to
> > explode at that simple comment.  Overflowing on and on about why there
> > was nothing minor or baby about CC. Implying, perhaps being explicit,
> > GC, UC, BC were major events beyond the major CC. And yet you (appear
> > to) interpret BC as "no big deal" (my paraphrase of your implication).
> >

> I suspect that for someone "in" any of these states,  that they are
"no big deal."

That would not be consistent with Tom being in any of those states.

But if you said the opposite, that would not  be consistent with Jim
being in any of thoset states.

See what I mean -- its interesting how people have different
experiences and different interpretation of those experiences.

Of course some would interpret the above paradox as the paradox of
Brahman. Other interpretations are possible.