> Because they are (drum roll please...) DIFFERENT PEOPLE! 6 billion
flavors.

There are if you want to make up your own enlightenment system -- as
some in FF SS have done apparently.

MMY does not say 6 billion flavors of radically different, quite
contradictory interpretations of enlightenement. Thats a TT thing/
dogma. So there is TT / FF SS enlightenment and MMY enlightenment. Who
knows which is "superior" (haha that line always makes me laugh).

My sole point, DRUM ROLL, is they are different.

And it lacks integrity to claim an awakening of ones own defitinion is
in fact TMO style enlightenment.