--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, one can realize that shift in
> identity without being able to perform esoteric parlor tricks.
> Claiming that one is not awake unless he's witnessing 24/7 is absurd;

And is any one making that absurd claim? Not that i have read.

MMY does make specific claims about the he refers to as CC, UC, etc,
aka "MMY/TMO styles of enlightenment."  Thats his perogotive. He can
make any claim he wants about states and terms he defines. That
doesn't necessarily make them valid. Or invalid.

One can realize that shift in identity without being able to perform
esoteric parlor tricks witnessing 24/7. However, to claim that this
state of awakening is what MMY refers to, aka MMY/TMO styles of
enlightenemnt, is quite absurd and fraudulant. Specifically when he
specifies particular manifest attributes for "his" scheme of things
such as 24/7 witnessing and sidhis.

Its like claiming, "I have a car. It runs. Cadillacs are cars. They
run. Thus my car is a Cadillac."

Its absurd. Cadillacs may be good cars, they may be shitty cars, but
if your car doesn't have the specific attributes that GM says are in a
Cadillac, its absurd and fraudulent to call your car a Cadillac.
Perhaps your car is a kewl hybrid. Much kewler than a Caddillac. Why
would you ever care to call it a Cadillac? Hood ornament envy?