--- L B Shriver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bmorry2000"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > "They are letting everyone in the dome--except
> LB."  is exactly what
> > I heard from my marginally on the program friends.
>
> snip
>
> ********
>
> It's such a weird world. Apparently there are
> actually quite a few people still being rejected,
> but my case is (I am told) The Gold Standard.
>
> If they knew how much it would improve their PR to
> let me in, I'd be in in a heartbeat.
>
> But they don't.
>
> L B S

Their loss, L.B.. Why don't you tell John to call MMY
and ask him if you should be let in the dome? You
could tell John that he is in no position to accept
the karma of blocking the good intent of someone who
wants to get in the dome. Only MMY can decide that. On
an ATR ('77) I was on many moons ago, someones mother
was being blocked from attending TTC because she
taught asanas. When MMY came to see us her son told
MMY directly about the situation he was surprised. He
said outloud something like: She can't go to TTC
because she's teaching asanas? He acted like it was
the stupidest decision he had ever heard. He turned to
his secretary and told him to fix it. His mom got on
TTC right away.