> >> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

> He did say this explicitly. Many times. On International Staff
> it was very much in the air. At Poland Spring, he said ³right now
> I¹m saying one things and 1,000 things are being heard.²
> (referring to the number of people in the audience.)
> ³Eventually you¹ll all hear the same thing.² (Meaning we all
> will have attuned ourselves to his thinking.)

And this was "the quintessence of spiritual practice"?

(Please note, in context I was *not* suggesting that
he never said anything along these lines, merely
that it wasn't what was taught, explicitly or
implicitly, to rank-and-filers.)

I wasn't there, of course, but just from your quote
I wouldn't be sure he was referring to attuning
yourselves to his thinking in any case, so much as
that eventually you would all be in the same state
of consciousness he was.