--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  > Why Maharishi cut your scorpion-country off is getting more and
> > more
> > > obvious with people like you on board.
> > >
> > > Obviously, you will reap what you sow. As we all shall. But you,
> > my
> > > friend; be prepared for some extras.
> > >

> > Okay.
> >
> > I'm now fully convinced that this Nablus fellow is a troll.
> >
> > He's not even a meditator but someone who is out to discredit the
> > TMO and MMY by acting like a complete horse's ass.  He sounds more
> > like a fundamentalist Christian with all this fire and brimstone.
> > Perhaps he is Peter from a.m.t.
>
> Funny.
> Your problem is that you are not understanding what I write.

Nablus, I just finished a rockin' stellar program of 4 hours. You
wouldn't believe what happened at the end. I was running through the
sutras when all of a sudden I cognized your future! My friend, I have
some dark news for you. Don't buy any long playing records. Your
remaining time on this earth is very short. But cheer up! You will be
reborn in England to live a brief life as a chimney sweep.Onward and
upward, eh? Stiff upper lip old chap!