--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"

> > > As Paul notes, MMY was speaking (to devout Hindus)
> > > before he had conceived the idea of a nonsectarian
> > > meditation technique for the masses.
> > >
> > > Your oft-repeated insinuation that MMY was trying
> > > to hide Guru Dev's teaching because it would reflect
> > > poorly on himself still doesn't wash, Paul.
> > >
> > > MMY has *always* taught the nonsectarian elements
> > > of what Guru Dev taught.
> > >
> > > What he *could not* do was to teach what Guru Dev
> > > taught about meditation if he wanted TM to be
> > > universally accepted, which is what I was pointing
> > > out in the post you quote.  Nor could he even have
> > > made it available, for the reasons I explained (and
> > > which you have not challenged).
> > >
> > > Can you find a recorded or transcribed talk of
> > > Guru Dev--about meditation or anything else--that
> > > has no sectarian elements, that would be
> > > universally acceptable, even to those who do not
> > > believe in God?
> > >
> >  Please; the agenda of this Paul Mason fellow is not one of knowledge
> > or rightcousness. It belongs in the cellar of greed - and what not.
> >
> > Sadly I think that the road he has choosen will bring him much sorrow.
> >

> Nab - You label Paul's book writing and publishing unrighteous and in
> the 'cellar of greed', bad karma etc. How do you characterize
> multimillion dollar fund raising for pundits that never arrive,
> million dollar courses, multimillion dollar real estate speculation
> and deals, raams, foundations, world peace bonds, $5,000+ yagya's,
> banks, spa's, $3,000,000 peace palaces and $2500 initiation fees?
> I'm curious why pulishing a book or two is greedy and all the above
> stuff isn't?
>
> JohnY

Well put John. Paul, your continuing research on Guru Dev and the
origins of TM is wonderful and welcome. I spent a fair amount of time
around MMY and yet learned things from your book that had remained
mysteries to me for nearly 30 years.

For you to be accused of greed is ridiculous! You offered your book
free of charge on your website for quite some time. Lately, you've
been offering almost daily free insight on Guru Dev and the origin of TM.

Ignore the insane ravings of Nablus, the post-menopausal
pontifications of the ever nagging Judy, and those like them. (Let's
see their research!)

Know that your work is greatly appreciated!