In a message dated 9/8/06 11:45:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
That's a right-wing myth, actually, promoted in a book
by right-winger Bernard Goldberg after he got fired
from CBS. It's been busted six ways to Sunday. For
example, see:
No Judy , it was not a myth. I witnessed it almost every night as I was an avid news watcher. Every time I heard those comments I wondered to myself "how do they get away with that?" along with the smirks and roll of the eyes and other body language that was used. This was long before people started to call attention to it. Long before the was a Rush Limbaugh or conservative talk radio. Not only did I notice the obvious bias but my family and friends did as well because we often would comment to one another about it.