Thanks for pitching in Turq.  As we both know, there are no number of
examples that will be considered proof.  And if one believer teacher
comes up to lie to protect daddy MMY, that will be considered the
final word.  We have both been down this road before.  Of course the
many examples of MMY himself lieing his ass off are also forgiven to
preserve the perfect daddy guru.  It is an interesting that this is
not a topic most teachers would touch.  Unless they never ran a center
or taught long, they know better.

The original quote Spraig brought up came from a guy from JAMA who had
been lied to by the movement, Chopra at the time, on the disclosure of
business relationships to their study.  He asked me how can a
spiritual group make a boldface lie like that, connecting its
spiritual facade with even the lowest grade of ethics.  Funny that
Spraig should bring this up as the ultimate credibility challenge to
me, that I claimed to have been taught to lie for MMY!  What a joke.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > And this is Sparaig, who *still* hasn't gotten
> > > that what this admission means, if true, is that
> > > *his* teachers were taught to lie to *him*.
> > >
> > > I can think of dozens of instances in which I,
> > > as a TM teacher, was instructed to lie. About
> > > half of them were during my TTC, in terms of
> > > how to answer certain "embarrassing" questions,
> > > and the other half were while I was working for
> > > the National Center in L.A.
> >
> > OK. So howabout examples...
>
> No time today to do the subject justice, and
> probably no interest in doing it later in the
> week when things are less busy.
>
> I'll give you one example of the latter type
> of lie, the ones while working at National.
>
> After my period as a State Coordinator,
> I was asked to take over Barney Potratz's job
> at National while he was away on his sidhis
> course. So for a few months I was asked to lie
> to employees there at National on pretty much
> a weekly basis, and to potential employees (the
> people I was interviewing) on pretty much a
> daily basis. Most of the lies had to do with
> the mythical "course credit."
>
> When each of these existing employees had signed
> on, they had been told in explicit terms how much
> credit they would be "earning" each month towards
> ATR or TTC or their Sidhis course. Each of the
> new employees I was interviewing was told the
> same thing.
>
> But about the time I arrived, the "higher ups"
> (meaning, in this case, probably "International
> Staff" decided that they couldn't afford this any
> more, and thus had no intention of ever giving
> *any* of these people eve a penny towards any
> course. I was forbidden to tell them this.
>
> The way it worked was that when an employee
> applied to take the course they had been working
> towards, they were taken into an office and told
> that they had received no credit, and that this
> was a new policy that was a surprise to the person
> telling them this. (I never had to be the person
> who did this; I wouldn't have been able to pull it
> off.) If the employee spoke up about being ripped
> off, they were fired on the spot.
>
> After a couple of months of this, I quit and went
> to my own course, which fortunately I had enough
> money to pay for myself, and which even more
> fortunately turned out to be my last with the
> TM movement ever.
>
> This is just one example of how we were told to
> lie to people. There are many others. If the TM
> teachers here are honest, I'm sure they will come
> up with a few examples of their own...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: