> [...]
> > When are you *ever*
> > going to see a Nablus showing up for a course,
> > or a Sparaig, or a Peter Klutz, or a Judy Stein?
> > They just talk. That's all they'll EVER do. Even
> > now, when someone is willing to *pay* them to put
> > their walk where their talk is and go on a course,
> > they won't do it. They'll just talk.
>
> Heh. You don't know me or anyone else who hasn't gone
> on the course. Do you have children, Unc? Do you have
> children with severe medical problems who potentially
> require daily attention and supervision? I do.
>
> Besides, given that I'm on medication for mental
> problems myself, I am not sure that it would be
> healthy for me to participate, even if I could leave
> my home without repurcussions for my family.

Everyone has their excuses for why they didn't
really walk the walk of their spiritual talk.
The thing is, some of us are aware that that's
all they are -- excuses.

You chose your priorities in life.  Cool.

But don't expected to be treated like someone
who has paid his dues in the spiritual world
if you never have.

And don't expect to be treated as someone who
is knowledgeable about meditation when you have
only practiced one beginner's technique of
meditation.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: