<snip>
> But I think all of us suspect that the two biggest
> "over-posters" here are NOT going to make a similar
> offer. Judy will scream that it's all a ploy to
> silence her

Well, it obviously is such a ploy where Barry's
concerned with regard to Lawson's and my posts,
because we consistently call Barry on his garbage.

 and sparaig will say he just can't
> help himself because of his latest alphabet
> disorder.

I believe Lawson has only ever mentioned the
two disorders, ADHD and OCD.

  The rest of us can talk all we want
> about cutting down the number of egoranters who
> dominate the group, but these two are just going
> to keep doing what they've always done.  They won't
> change because THEY SEE NOTHING WRONG with
> dominating an entire forum with their own
> self-obsessed posts.

Or perhaps they don't see themselves as
dominating the entire forum and don't perceive
their posts to be self-obsessive.

One way to ensure I didn't post as much would
be for Barry to stop attacking and lying about
me and other TMers here.  Come to think of it,
that would cut Barry's own posts down by at
least half.

Actually a lot more than half, if today and
yesterday are any guide.  Of the 17 posts Barry
made today and yesterday, only five were *not*
attacks on Lawson and/or me (and only *one* of
those five was not an attack on anybody).

Barry's particularly, er, out of sorts today
because so many TM teachers challenged his
assertion that TM teachers are taught to lie.
Barry really does not like being challenged.

> I don't know what the real solution to all of
> this is, but I do agree that it's a problem.
>
> Given the threads that I first participated in
> today, I just find it fascinating that the two
> people who most vehemently argue that one should
> never exert any effort or control in meditation
> ALSO refuse to exert any effort or control over
> their own behavior outside of meditation.

Non sequitur.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: