On Sep 23, 2006, at 12:26 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

> College kids these days aren’t spiritual seeks, by and large. They’re
> on a career track and not many are going to rush off to spend 8 hours
> a day meditating.

That's a silly and unfounded over-generalization, Rick, and New's
right...you could easily have said that about us, or about anyone at
any time.

Maybe the reason nobody's rushing to this course is because it sounds
boring and not terribly healthy to sit on your ass for 8 hours a day
(not to mention it might also be because the TMO has a rep for being
manipulative and dishonest.)  If hardly anyone our age wants to
participate, it should come as no surprise that people younger and more
active would be turned off.

Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional