> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > So am I. One reason i hang around here is I pick up new
> > ideas, models, and info.
>
> Someday you should actually trot one out.
> Until then, you can talk with yourself.
> You must be used to it by now.  :-)

Turq, I want to deeply thank you for the most graceful and dignified
post. It is truely uplifting and inspiring. What a wonderful
encouragment to start my day with. You indeed are truely pure satvic
soul of vast grace, dignity and wisdom. We are all quite blessed with
your presence here. On FFL and on Earth itself. Even the universe
thrills to your waves of wisdom andv piercing insight.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: