> On Oct 30, 2006, at 12:25 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > There were some interesting claims by Chopra.  He claimed to have
> > learned a program based on Patanjali's Yoga Sutras from the
> > Shankaracharya in 1980.
>

> That just sounds so ODD.

I am wondering if he just got confused about the years? I am not making
excuses for him, but I know how I have to stop and think, "OK, in '84 I
graduated from MUM. Now did I move to DC in'85, or was that '86? And
what year did I work as a Ayurvdic tech in FF - was that 86 or 87? And
when did I pursue my graduate degree -- '89 or 90? I really have to
stop and think it through. The Deepak I knew 20+ years ago was not a
liar by any stretch of the imagination. But, who knows, maybe it's a
combination of forgetfulness/confusion, or his ego has gotten in the
way and he is embellishing his memories a bit.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: