> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > This brings up a very interesting question: *Would* you
> > > believe it if you saw it with your own eyes?
> > . . .
> > The real issue is that you also said that others in
> > the same room with you did NOT see what you saw...
>
> Note that you dodged the real question.
>
> If you were in a room and saw someone hover, right
> in front of your eyes, and not everyone else in the
> room saw it, would you believe your own experience
> or the "other people?"

That might be similar to "if you were in a field and saw a UFO hover,
right  in front of your eyes, and not everyone else in the
field saw it, would you believe your own experience or the other people?"

In the latter case, I would look to see if there are other
explanations. Question those who saw aand didn't see. Lots of people
"see" UFOs that are not there.

Or "if you were in a room and saw jesus talking to krishna, right  in
front of your eyes, and not everyone else in the room saw it, would
you believe your own experience or the other people?" Are you positive
its not some hallucination or delusion?

Or if someone else saw that and you didn't. Do you automatically
conclude they are lying and delusional just because your experience is
different?