See you in grade school.  Your own post on this heading:

Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: WHAT WILL FAIRFIELD IOWA LOOK LIKE BY THE END
OF 2007?

Easy does it. Sai Baba is not a petafile. If you are so certain that
Sai Baba is then get someone to video tape it. Stop listening to
everyone and everything. If you do the bullshit piles up and you can
get it all over
yourself. Go within for your answers. If you want to visit every
website that has stories to degrade anyone
then you have too much free time. Go to the dome and hop around for
world peace. It would be healthier
than finding out what Guru screwed who. It is no wonder the world is
the way it is with so many people lacking faith in some higher good.
Let the angels of God judge Sai Baba. No one gets away with anything
anyhow. Change the channel and get a new antenna. Or as Maharishi used
to say-Focus on the rose not the thorns. Stop judging every teacher
that comes along and let them work out there own karma. Be thankful
for what they have given to us. Everyone changes in their own time. Lsoma.