Billy wrote:
> When 'the reporter stated' the below comment he
> was refering to MMY 'in 1981' (the date of the
> article) though it's a little confusing because
> it is in italic type print in the newspaper
> article. He should have said the 'now' 68 year
> old MMY...at any rate the rest of your comment
> checks out!

So, Billy, Mia got the MMY down into a dark
cave underneath his house and tried to wrestle
him down to the floor for a quick one. Then she
writes a book, Not Fade Away, describing her
relations with Frank Sinatra and Woody Allen,
but in it she writes that MMY tried to give
her a hairy bear hug. And Cynthia Lennon
writes a book, Twist of Lennon, in which she
totally discredits Magic Alex and John Lennon.
And Paul McCartney says the rumors are bollocks.

Now we have Linda expecting us to believe that
MMY got her into bed on numerous occasions. And
this is the extent of the published evidence that
MMY had sexual relations with any females! And
not a single word from any of the eight main
Indian media outlets in over fifty years. And
not a single eye-witness who is credible. And
not a single person has ever cross-examined MMY.

But my questions is, why on earth would MMY
need to have sex with Linda when he had Ms
Pittman? And why on earth would he need a
personal secretary when he had Nandi Keshore?
And why would he need a skin boy when he had
Satyanand?

Ned Wynn spent all of what, about five minutes
in a one-on-one encounter with MMY in Italy
and Ned carried MMY's antelope skin back to
the house for all of about one minute. I'd
probably guess that most people responding
here probably never got more than within
fifteen feet of the MMY in their entire life.
And I'm beginning to think that not a single
respondent on this forum has been inside a MMY
Golden Dome in years. Go figure.