qntmpkt wrote:
> The Barber saw MMY having sex.

It has NOT been established that a "Barber" saw
MMY having sex. All we have established is that
you made the claim that a barber once told you
such-and-such. Do you have any proof other than
just plain hearsay that MMY was having sex?

Has the MMY been cross-examined? I think not.

> The barber told me in 1973.

The barber story is now three times removed from
the actual purported event. Why should I even
believe that a barber once told you anything except
that your hair was dirty?

Never heard of a "qntmpkt" at TTC. You're not listed
on the approved TMer list at the TM Center at Fairfield.
Never heard of a "qntmpkt" Minister or Governor in
the TMO either. Have you Billy? Who is this guy that
hangs out with barber rumor-mongers?

> (went over this 12 times)...if you can't
> accept the truth, you have some type of blockage.

The truth is that the barber was probably lying
and you've apparently accepted his word for it,
now you have a blockage to using plain logic.

Now who would you believe:

A very large group of people, all standing on the
corner, who all said that they never saw a big
blue bus go by.

Or, a nameless barber, standing on the same street
corner, who said that a big blue bus just drove by.