On Apr 25, 2007, at 10:07 PM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

On the other hand, if your mouth is full of salt, you cannot taste
the sugar.

Jim,

I know you think your words and comments are profound and worthy of
eight posts in a 24 hr. period, but I assure you, they are rather
boring, and most likely the group will benefit more greatly if you saw
fit to  STFU  until tomorrow.

Thanks, Lurk. (groan) I was wondering how much more of these saccharine pronouncements we were going to have to endure today. Apparently Jim has set himself up as the Village Wise Man, whose accumulated wisdom we better listen to--or else.

Sal