> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 5/3/07 12:17:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > rick@ writes:
> >
> > > I'm seriously thinking of trying the 35 posts-per-week system.
> > > You can shoot your wad in one day and we won't hear from you for
> > > a week, or you can pace yourself
> >
> > This plan has my vote.
>
> Since we all already know who has no self control
> and who would thus (blessedly) take themselves out
> of the action within the first 24 to 36 hours of
> the week, this one now has my vote, too.

And hey, it could be way worse.

"Not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five pages consisting
largely of the letter S, the lead male began by "bashing the hell out
of" the keyboard with a stone, and the monkeys continued by urinating
and defecating on it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem