It's funny that you should talk about this because I'm going through
exactly the same thing but mainly because I'm too lazy to get up in
the early morning to do the morning program. When I do, it's great.
The evening program is done where ever I can get it in, in my car
while waiting for my son to finish his gym workout, up in the hills
or if I'm lucky, at home. Some of my best TM is in my SUV parked
somewhere quiet. But the best program is up in the Rockies. But I
find that if I'm regular, same place, same time every day, then
things really work out good. My biggest problem is overcoming the
laziness to keep it regular. Mark

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Stu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Every so often this daily meditation practice feels like an
addiction.
> I find myself structuring the events of my day so that I can get my
> afternoon session in, or changing plans to I will have time in the
> morning.  If I miss a sitting, I feel  lethargic and dull.
Sometimes I