---to a certain extent, your're right, Vaj; except that there's an
infinite variation in the possible Siddhis, and then one would have
to judge which of them is a criterion:  certainly, being able to
communicate with lobsters would be on top of the list, for sure!
  At the very least, Siddhis separate the men/women from the novices;
thus, Guru Dev is a quantum leap beyond MMY although I dispute that
there's some difference in the nature of Enlightenment since it's
based on pure Consciousness and there's only one possibility there,
vs an infinite variety of Siddhis to choose from.