Bart Oldeman wrote:

> I read "non-exclusive" as "may not contradict each other".
> If I write software under license A and B and then license A says: this
> code may not be released under any other license, then I would be
> contradicting myself (hence, a fairly technical issue

I don't agree with you:
+ "this code" is the code of the package licensed by A.
+ Whereas the code of the package licensed by B is other code.

Both packages have nothing in common than the Copyright owner.

If you are the copyright owner, you have the right and duty to do with
your code what you see fit -- you can include it in any other software
package you like.

BUT this view of mine applies to your code BEFORE you added it to the
package. After that, you have to obey your own license if it contained
therein so, like in GPL. And GPL does not state, in my mind, that you
place the code _exclusively_ under it.

Bye,

Steffen