So Mr Feist what is your character class... a Magician aka Mage? :)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Raymond E.
Feist
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011 23:04
An: feistfans-l
Betreff: More WOW

OK, it's an Alliance Guild, on Gnoeregan.  If you have a character there,
cool.  If you want to pay for a transfer, OK, but we're good with starting a
bunch of new ones and leveling as part of the "getting to know you" process.

I'll set a couple of times during the week to be online so folks can log in
and ask to join, and we'll get this show on the road.

A favor: I'm limiting the first additions to the list, so if you have
friends playing WOW please don't mention the realm or what I'm doing until
I'm sure I have a clue.  I don't mind pissing off you lot, but strangers who
might buy books would be bad. <g>


Best,R.E.F.
----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by
stupidity.









Reply via email to