Actually I'd love to play with all of you, but if there is one game which I
shouldn't play its definitely wow ;). Nevertheless I try to write my diploma
thesis right now (-:

To be honest it's quite comforting to know that most of the magician's saga
is done with mr feist starting to raid in wow people might fear postponing
due to raids ;-)))) just kidding..have fun (-:

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von XDude
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Oktober 2011 00:32
An: feistfans-l
Betreff: Re: More WOW

I love this email. I'm keeping it forever.

Reminds me a lot of the Mr. T WoW commercial a few years back. Only Mr. F is
way more awesome.

This is a horribly, horribly tempting offer. If I hadn't wasted years of my
live playing EverCrack I'd be all over this.

Jody.


> On Oct 16, 2011, at 2:18 PM, Niko Schönau wrote:
> > So Mr Feist what is your character class... a Magician aka Mage? :)
>
> I have one of each class, but my 3 86s right now are a Rogue, 
> Deathknight, and Hunter.
> I've got an 83 Warlock, two in the 60s (Warrior/Pally) and a bunch of 
> lower levels I run with my kids when we're not running the high end 
> guys.  My highest level mage, actually, is a 25 gnome.
>
> Best, R.E.F. 




Reply via email to