Dammnit Ray, I want to play WOW now. Swore off pay to play MMO's ages ago, 
but.... now I must rethink.



________________________________
From: Jason Akehurst <[email protected]>
To: feistfans-l <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 17 October 2011 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: More WOW


I think I may have to create a character, just to have an excuse to play
WoW again...

J.

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:31:54 -0600, "XDude" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I love this email. I'm keeping it forever.
> 
> Reminds me a lot of the Mr. T WoW commercial a few years back. Only Mr.
F
> is 
> way more awesome.
> 
> This is a horribly, horribly tempting offer. If I hadn't wasted years of
> my 
> live playing EverCrack I'd be all over this.
> 
> Jody.
> 
> 
>> On Oct 16, 2011, at 2:18 PM, Niko Schönau wrote:
>> > So Mr Feist what is your character class... a Magician aka Mage? :)
>>
>> I have one of each class, but my 3 86s right now are a Rogue,
>> Deathknight,
>> and Hunter.
>> I've got an 83 Warlock, two in the 60s (Warrior/Pally) and a bunch of 
>> lower levels I
>> run with my kids when we're not running the high end guys.  My highest 
>> level mage,
>> actually, is a 25 gnome.
>>
>> Best, R.E.F.

-- 
Jason  

Pulzar FM ... Live across Canterbury on 105.7fm, or online globally from
www.pulzarfm.co.nz

Reply via email to