This is so cool, I never realised people on here were into their fantasy gaming 
(makes sense tho huh? :p)  I must admit, I'm a huge gamer and adore fantasy 
rpg's.  Gutted I don't have WoW or I would so be there.
Anyone ever played Guild Wars?  I loved that game and it's great that the 
service is all 100% free.  GW2 coming soon should be good.  Let me know if 
anyone will be playing that :D
Joe

> Subject: Re: More WOW
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:45:44 -0700
> To: [email protected]
> 
> 
> On Oct 16, 2011, at 2:18 PM, Niko Schönau wrote:
> 
> > So Mr Feist what is your character class... a Magician aka Mage? :)
> 
> I have one of each class, but my 3 86s right now are a Rogue, Deathknight, 
> and Hunter.  I've got an 83 Warlock, two in the 60s (Warrior/Pally) and a 
> bunch of lower levels I run with my kids when we're not running the high end 
> guys.  My highest level mage, actually, is a 25 gnome.
> 
> Best, R.E.F.
> > ---5
> > www.crydee.com
> > 
> > Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by
> > stupidity.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> 
> ----
> www.crydee.com
> 
> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
> stupidity.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
                                          

Reply via email to