I'm anxious to come back to WoW. My husband and I played since day 1 and over time we've taken a few breaks. I went back a few months ago and fell in love all over again. Unfortunately, my husband didn't want to go back, so in an effort to spend time gaming "together" we went back to Age of Conan... That lasted a few weeks and we lost interest. Since then, we've been playing stand alones... as soon as I saw this, I told him I was going back :) Will be reinstating my account this weekend!! Can't wait :) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]>
To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 4:31 PM
Subject: WoW Early Result


I know only a few on this list play WoW, so allow me a slight infringement on your interests.

The early participation by members of the list has been great fun. Breezy chat while working towards a common goal of a game environment that's fun for all involved. Thanks for those of you who have joined. Forgive me if I don't always make the connection between your game name and your list name, but that's a lot of names to keep track of.

Best, R.E.F.
----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.








Reply via email to