You would!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

-----Original Message-----
From: Mat Fisher <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 06:00:55 
To: feistfans-l<[email protected]>
Reply-To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: WoW Early Result

Resistance is futile. Sorry I just HAD to...

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Anestis Kozakis
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:34 PM
To: feistfans-l
Subject: Re: WoW Early Result

On 20 October 2011 08:31, Raymond E. Feist 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I know only a few on this list play WoW, so allow me a slight infringement on 
your interests.

The early participation by members of the list has been great fun.  Breezy chat 
while working towards a common goal of a game environment that's fun for all 
involved.  Thanks for those of you who have joined.  Forgive me if I don't 
always make the connection between your game name and your list name, but 
that's a lot of names to keep track of.

Argh!  You're tempting me Ray, really tempting me!

I still have some resistance left.

Best, R.E.F.

Anestis.
--
Anestis Kozakis | [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> | 
http://www.akozakis.id.au/


Reply via email to