Woops, forgot to add the name of the toon's.... KhaliShi (Aka Lims- Kragma -
The Drawer of Nets, She who Waits; the Mistress of Death; Judger of Souls).
I thought it was a good name for a DK :D

On 21 October 2011 06:28, James Cavanagh <[email protected]> wrote:

> My current main is a level 85 Orc Death Knight on Oceanic Nagrand.
>
> I've created a Worgen Death Knight on Gnomeregon with the same name.  I
> will ask for an invite when I see someone from the guild online...
>
> As I am from Brisbane (Queensland, Australia), I will also be interested in
> raids.  With juggling a family & work on a 24x7 rotating shift roster, I
> will join raids when I can.
>
> Looking forward to some fun on WoW,
>  James
>
>
> On 21 October 2011 00:20, Raymond E. Feist <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> On Oct 20, 2011, at 3:29 AM, dylan fraser wrote:
>>
>> hey ray
>>
>> Im from New zealand, soon as i get my vial of the sands on my main server,
>> im going to level a rogue on my main and a warrior(prot) on your server.
>> I level pretty fast 8-10 lvls a day till level 60-70 then it becomes slow,
>> but when i hit 85 i wouldn't mind putting my name down for raidmaster for
>> oz/nz time zone
>>
>>
>> cheers
>> dylan
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> That would be swell.  I'm always happy to let others do the work while I
>> take the credit. <G>
>>
>> Best, R.E.F.
>>
>>  ----
>> www.crydee.com
>>
>> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by
>> stupidity.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to