A floppy disk? Does it have your list of mortal enemies on it too, Sheldon?
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Michael Hawksworth <[email protected]> wrote: > I've downloaded the two Krondor games to try again when I get a minute, been > a while since I played the first one... my copy is on floppy. > "Krondor Online" has a good ring to it! Ray, fancy your own MMORPG? -- Nick A "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759 "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
