Hey Tim!

For me I was introduced to Ray's work thru an ex.  His set of Ray's work
was one of the only things the ex actually took care of.

I read the entire series (to include The Empire books) in about 8/9
weeks, joined the list a year later while awaiting for the next release,
that was almost four years ago now!

Shells:)


-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of Tim Hickey
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 3:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: How did you find Magician?

I've been a member of the list for a while, but I haven't posted... I
was wondering how everyone found Magician when you read it the first
time. 

I went to Marist High School in Chicago and my freshman literature
teacher, Mrs. Littleton had us read both, Apprentice and Master, for
class... I have been in love with the story ever since. It is now 17
years later and it is the only series of books (really the only books)
that I read... I always read the newest book in 1-2 days (which causes
some rough mornings the next day). 



Reply via email to