On 22 October 2011 06:22, Tim Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've been a member of the list for a while, but I haven't posted... I was
> wondering how everyone found Magician when you read it the first time.
>
> I went to Marist High School in Chicago and my freshman literature teacher,
> Mrs. Littleton had us read both, Apprentice and Master, for class... I have
> been in love with the story ever since. It is now 17 years later and it is
> the only series of books (really the only books) that I read... I always
> read the newest book in 1-2 days (which causes some rough mornings the next
> day).
>

Hmm, I must have been about 16 or so when I discovered Magician in the local
Library (25 years ago now).  I didn't own my own copy until; the 10th
Anniversary edition came out.

I've been on the list for a long time now, not as long as John, rip, and the
other old guard, but at least 10 years?  Maybe 15?

Anestis.

-- 
Anestis Kozakis | [email protected] | http://www.akozakis.id.au/

Reply via email to