Hi All, I "borrowed" Magician off my brother in 1984...  and still have it... 
woops might have to give it back one day. :-).  Rays books travelled all the 
eastern states of Australia with me as and when they were released, it has been 
a wonderful journey both figuratively and actually with all the characters of 
Midkemia. So at 43 and living in Central Queensland Australia they are still a 
wonderful escape.   The quiet unassailable strength of Arutha and later the 
"grown" Lord James are captivating and are something that may have 
unconsciously entered my thoughts as I go through life.    Just thought I would 
cover off on the last few threads (barring WOW) in one email. Rusty...
 Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:22:10 -0500
Subject: How did you find Magician?
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

I've been a member of the list for a while, but I haven't posted... I was 
wondering how everyone found Magician when you read it the first time. 
I went to Marist High School in Chicago and my freshman literature teacher, 
Mrs. Littleton had us read both, Apprentice and Master, for class... I have 
been in love with the story ever since. It is now 17 years later and it is the 
only series of books (really the only books) that I read... I always read the 
newest book in 1-2 days (which causes some rough mornings the next day).        
                             

Reply via email to