Apperantly amazon.com hast it a less expensive ... a treat for $527.86

<www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785139877/>

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Chris Fowler <[email protected]> wrote:
> That's the problem there were very few released apparently, then for some
> reason it was stopped, and due for re-release which never happened, the same
> has happened to the paperback version, it's driving me nuts trying to get
> it.
>
> It was released at a price of $24.99 on November 24th 2010, I was watching
> and watching, even had it on pre-order at Amazon and forbidden planet, all I
> got was email after email telling me it had been delayed, and then saying it
> was no longer going to be released in hardback, now to see this just defies
> belief :(
>
> --Chris--
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: John Buttimer
> To: feistfans-l
> Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:36 PM
> Subject: Re: Raymond-E-Feists-Magician-Master
>
> Wow when was this released? Love Tomas's armor!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 3, 2012, at 12:19 PM, joel langton <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I havent followed all these comic editions, cause I got ill and lost track.
> I have a few of the actual comic editions, the first set or two that they
> did, and I got vol1 and 2 of the hardback compilations they did. What is
> this edition, a complete set in hardback form?
>
> It looks steep whatever the edition, but what do i know. How much is an
> edition really worth?
>
>
> On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Chris Fowler <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> OMG this guy is having a laugh, I want it but am not paying that price for
>> it, am giving up hope of ever getting it as Marvel just don't seem to be
>> releasing it :(
>>
>>
>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Raymond-E-Feists-Magician-Master/dp/0785139877/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&coliid=I11LVQ4YD0LW03&colid=14RK8KYYT3LJH
>>
>> --Chris--
>
>

Reply via email to