On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Raymond E. Feist <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> On Jun 2, 2012, at 10:29 AM, Nat Russo wrote:
>
> > Sorry, Ray, I meant to include question two:  I've seen a lot of
> differing opinion about font choices for manuscripts, but they all seem to
> boil down to "choose a standard Serif font at 12 points".  Does this hold
> true in your professional experience?
>
> I use Courier 12, because it's the closest you're going to get to an old
> IBM Selectrc.  Habit mostly.  I'm sure anything that's clearly readable is
> acceptable.  Editors prefer serif fonts, and 12 point is pretty standard.
>
> Best, R.E.F.
>
> ----
> www.crydee.com
>
> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by
> stupidity.
>
>
>
>
Crazy Windows computer...  It seems I have "Courier New" on my system, but
not "Courier".  I noticed that Pages on my iPad has both.

Nat

-- 
Sent from my Crappy Laptop (tm) using a poor excuse for a web browser.

Reply via email to